Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Skin Care Routine

Today, I am going to blog about my skin care routine. I definitely recommend you should try it because my skin has been fabulous ever since I started this routine! This is what I do:


MORNING:


In the morning, I wash my face with Clean & Clear's Morning Burst. It makes your face feel, soft fresh, it wakes you up in the morning and it smells amazing! :) 




After washing my face I use Clean & Clear's Dual Action Oil - Free mosturizer. It softens your skin and helps prevent breakouts. 








NIGHT: 

At bedtime, the only thing I use is Neutrogena's Deep Clean relaxing nightly cleanser. It washes any oil, makeup, or dirt off of your face, thererfore keeping it clean and zit free. :)




 










*Every once in a while I will make a homemade facial for a special treat to my skin :)








Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment